Thursday, February 01, 2007

I've finally got my ADSL connection up and running again! I've been here in Spain for about 2 1/2 years now, and I've had ADSL pretty much from day 1 - however, a while back there were a whole string of ISPs being bought out by others, which meant that my provider kept changing. They actually did quite well for a while at keeping me online, but finally (and predicably!) it all went pear shaped.

After a bit of research, I chose Spantel for my new contract - it's taken a while, since the last provider hadn't released my line, but at last I'm online properly again :) I've been on the phone to Spantel a number of times over the course of this to get progress reports etc, and they've always been pretty quick at picking up and providing useful answers. When the kit arrived this week, it turns out that there was also a problem on my line - again, Spantel tech support have been great, organising the Telefonica engineers to get it sorted.

So "Well Done" to Spantel - let's hope the good service continues.

No comments: